Wednesday, November 29, 2017

About Custom Bobbleheads

Q: What if I can’t choose the right skin/hair color of the person?
A: No worrying, just choose the similar colors and leave your message on the “ special comment and instruction” box, the artists will make the color as per your instructions and photos.

Q: What if my photos are too big to upload?

A: In this case, please skip the uploading step and send the photos to service@preamic.com
Q: How many photos I have to send?
A: One front view and side view photo is preferable. If there are not that many photos available, only a front view photo will be good to go.
Q: I have some special requests on my order
A: If you have any special ideas on the order, just feel free to write them down on the “special comments and instructions” box during the checkout.
Q: Can I change the pose of the bobblehead?
A: Sure, just send us the picture of the post for reference, but it will subject to additional charge of $30, because, in this case, the artist can’t use the premade body and have to sculpt a new body.
 
Q: Can I change the uniform of the bobblehead?
A: Sure, just send us the picture of the uniform for reference, but change of clothes color will subject to additional charge of $30, because, in this case, the artist can’t use the premade body and have to sculpt a new body with the uniform you request.
 
Q: Can I add an accessory on the bobblehead?
A: Yes, please write it on your comments and send us a picture for reference. Small items like book, glasses and hats will be free. We only charge for the big accessories like chair, guitar, pets etc.
Q: Can I design the bobblehead from head to toe?
A: Yes, just click the fully custom dolls category and start designing your bobblehead from head to toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment